Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring Randoms

Spring semester has come to an end- yay! Here are some random pictures I've been unable to post as I was so busy in April. By the way, because I'm a super dork (and also slightly vain), I'm proud to announce that I made straight As this semester! I'll be teaching a class for 5 weeks this summer- starting next week- then I'll have all of July and most of August off from school. When I start back again in the fall, I'll be halfway through my doctoral studies.

Enough about boring school stuff, here's what the family has been up to lately...

Met some friends out in downtown Durham at the American Tobacco Campus to hear some bluegrass. Mister Man had a good time and of course flirted with all the pretty ladies.
A little to the left Mommy, you're not quite blocking out all the sun from hitting me


MOMMY!! WHY CAN'T I EAT THAT STICK??? CONNOR DOES!!!

Happy again.


Good thing my head's so big, otherwise I might slip through these railings

Still a baldy. We love it.

Favorite afternoon pastime.
Look how much fun we have when Mommy's away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hydroxy cut recall