skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Cutest.Boys.Ever.
I had to snap a few shots once I saw this in action. Tyler decided he had to be just like Daddy and start mowing the grass with his "mow-mow".
I'm right behind you Daddy
What's so hard about this? I can do it with one arm behind my back.
Oops, I think we missed a spot
Like father, like son
1 comment:
dojo
May 26, 2011 at 2:26 PM
HA - love it! Congrats again guys! Hopefully I'll get to see you tomorrow!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life with the Johnsons
Blog Archive
►
2013
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(30)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(3)
Dancing to the Wee-Wees (aka Wiggles)
Cutest.Boys.Ever.
Easter Sunday
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(28)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(28)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
About Me
Leslie and Andrew
The Johnsons were born and bred in North Carolina. This is their first and only attempt at blogging so please cut them some slack. Although seemingly boring to some, the Johnsons think their life together rocks. Read on and you be the judge.
View my complete profile
Background
Friends' Blogs We Follow
adorned abode
Blogger: Sign in
Bungalow Bum
By Grace Alone
Elaine Bella Photography
Ellen & Tony Pometto
Gamache Family
Giggles & The Grump
Gilreath Family
MattandKaraAdopt
Oakley Twins
Silas Jones
Southern Exposure
Sweet Southern Stories
The Balancing Bird
The Lupien Family
The Real Full House
UNCLoftins
Welcome to Food Babe
hydroxy cut recall
HA - love it! Congrats again guys! Hopefully I'll get to see you tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete