Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Fun Continues!

Baby Sam is 3 weeks old now. We've been having a busy, and fun time here in the Johnson household. Nana left yesterday, so we're going through Nana withdrawl, or the more formal term- PND (Post-Nana Depression). It's going to be a hard adjustment for me especially. Since the month that Nana was here, I haven't had to clean, do laundry, cook meals, go to grocery store, rake leaves, pick up Tyler from school, walk the dog. I know what you're thinking- Wow, how can I get me a Nana too??? We have all been completely spoiled ... spoiled rotten. And grateful too, we are ever so thankful for everything that Nana did for us and continues to do for us. We can't possibly repay her, but will try to in lots of grandson love.

The past 3 weeks have been busy with feedings and tummy time and showing Tyler some special attention. We've also been able to visit with family and friends and spend some excellent quality time together. Here are the recaps:

Uncle Marcus visits for Sam's arrival (well, Thanksgiving too)
3 generations of Johnson men
In case you're wondering, Andrew is wearing pants, Tyler isn't

As you can see,
Tyler is taking this whole Big Brother thing very seriously

My boys.
Wish they were always this sweet...

Sam spending quality time with Great Grandmama Johnson
a.k.a. The Baby Whisperer


Thanksgiving Johnson Family Photo-Op

Nana giving Baby Sam his first bath
He had what we call stinky "milk neck" in full effect

All wrapped up afterwards!
Baby Burrito

Nana, I'm going to need you to put down this baby so you can go get me some Cheez-its

Sweet Pea

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, you have the most beautiful addition to an already adorable family! I'm glad all is going well! Here's to hoping the PND goes away soon!!! I'm sure it is a big adjustment having two! I can't imagine having one! Congratulations!!!

    Jancie Webb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like happy times in the Johnson household - I love it! :) Hope to see y'all over Christmas - I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete

 

hydroxy cut recall