I've been wrapped up in reading The Hunger Games series for the past two weeks. That, coupled with everyone being sick at one point or the other, a state conference presentation for me (went great- thanks for asking!), and another credentialing test for Andrew (he passed- thanks for asking!), we have not had much time to blog. Today, I received a letter from Nana stating she needed more pictures and more blog posts, so I thought- well our basketball season ended last week and there's no way I'm tuning into the Championship game tonight, so might as well post to the blog. Here are some cute updates:
Sam continues to be super cute and a wonderful sleeper- can you believe it?!?!?
We have a good sleeping baby in the Johnson household!

Grandmama and Grandaddy come over for New Years and take wonderful care of Sam

Cutest picture in the world
What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

This picture must have been taken on the one cold day we had this winter

After peeing on Dad, they both needed a bath


Nana came to stay with us for another month or so when I first started back to work.
Thank you Nana!!! We miss you!

The supply of liquid gold (breast milk) in the freezer.
This is almost at its peak, but not quite.
By then end, our freezer only held milk.

Sam, let me show you how to work this star contraption-
I'm an old pro

Concentrating on face painting-
I need to have my spider web just right
Obstacle course at school's Spring Fling
Notice the snow boots- it was raining that day and since it didn't snow all winter we decided to get some use out of these boots



No comments:
Post a Comment