It's been a while since we last posted. I know what you're thinking- where have you been? We haven't been doing much except taking care of two crazy boys. As always, here's our quick recaps:
We celebrated my birthday at PawPaw's house on Lake Norman. It was all fun and games until the Wildlife Patrol showed up and gave two of the party-goers tickets for show-boating on their jet skis.
July 4th came- and I didn't have to work! It seems like I'm always working July 4th for some reason, but not this year. Grandmama and Grandaddy came over for some food and fireworks (well, sparklers).
We had to do our sparklers early to make it to bed on time
I snapped these 7 1/2 month pictures of Sam recently. He's sitting up by himself, beginning to crawl, eager to get his hands and mouth on Tyler's toys (Tyler: "Mommmmmyyy!!! Sam's eating my monster truck!!!!"), and has 6 teeth! Still not a lot of hair and still loves to suck his thumb. He's just getting over his second ear infection now. Poor baby.
Drool Monster
Over-the-shoulder-look-back model pose
Like, OMG Mommy!!








No comments:
Post a Comment