Monday, July 18, 2011

July Trip to Atlanta

Andrew had to go to Milwaukee for a work trip, so Tyler and I decided to head to Atlanta to visit my family. There's no way I was attempting the single mom thing for a week. I know when I need help and since having a kid myself, I have a newfound appreciation for single parents. The trip down there was the best trip Tyler has ever made to Atlanta (and the trip back wasn't bad either!). I tell you, the minivan with the DVD player really makes a difference. We spent a lot of time shopping, relaxing, eating, and of course- going to the pool.

We needed to make sure the pool was clean, so we brought the All detergent with us.


Tyler holding court mid-pool

Tyler found Uncle Michael's drums in the basement and had a great time banging on those at least once a day.


We had to update Daddy every night on the day's events and send a picture of the sleeping Mister. They are just too cute to not post.

Also had to include a picture of the Mister upon waking up one morning.
'I wake up at 6'

Here we are back at home with Daddy preparing to head to the playground. Tyler has practically refused to take off his 'blue hat' all summer, he gets so many compliments when he wears it- why wouldn't he? The shades were a dollar special at Michael's Craft Store- we have to have a few different pairs of these hanging around the house because Tyler will always want to steal yours if he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hydroxy cut recall