I know what you're thinking- two blog posts back-to-back from the Johnsons, what's going on?!?!?!? I guess it's because we've had a lot of fun adventures lately, but it's probably really because Andrew is starting to use the iPad more and I'm finally re-gaining access to the computer.
We had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and our MD thought that the baby was weighing a bit large (~5lbs) and I was measuring a bit large too, so he wanted us to have another ultrasound to see exactly what we're dealing with here. We had the ultrasound today and everything sounds like it's still going smoothly. Baby weighed in at 5.9 pounds, which is in the 55% for his/her gestational age (32 6/7 weeks). Turns out the baby has a big head (87%) and a big tummy (96%) which is what's making him/her feel like a bigger baby. Big head and big stomach- this sounds all too familiar. This just re-affirmed our decision to plan for a c-section. Unless things change, we're scheduled for baby's birthday to be November 18. Baby is positioned just like I thought- head down with a back and butt pressing up against my right lung.
4-D picture of Baby Johnson #2
Little hand grabbing a foot (?) by the face- what a flexible baby!
Black hole in the middle is the big tummy
Face with a hand below,
can you see it?
The fuzzy parts are portions of the umbilical cord- I think
Right Susan?







No comments:
Post a Comment