Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Firefighter Tyler was a happy Mister Man on Halloween. At the last minute, he claimed he wanted to be Scooby Doo and Andrew and I were like, 'Ummmmmm.... no, you're still going to be a firefighter". And he seemed fine with that. It rained Halloween night, but that didn't put a damper on our fun. Here's our recap:

Super Cutie

Come on Daddy, let's go get candy

Hurry up with those pictures Mommy, I gotsa get going!

There they go... off to collect the candy

Fireman and Curious George stop off for a photo-op by the big pumpkin and pirate Mickey Mouse

Going through the loot back at home

I'm rich in candy!!!

None for you Mommy

Snickers are my new favorite

Here's a few pictures from Tyler's Halloween celebration at school. First the party, then the parade. Aren't they cute?!?!


Kendall and Tyler
School, as well as Tuesday night Moe's buddies


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hydroxy cut recall